Anne Fulwood is one of Australia’s most familiar faces, having enjoyed a high profile broadcasting career in network television over two decades. In her current communications advisory work, she is respected at the highest levels of government, business and community for her excellent judgement, trusted reputation and ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders and interests.
One of the most recognised and respected journalists and hosts of her era, she has a rock-solid reputation as a trusted, independent, safe pair of hands and is highly regarded as a leader in the field of broadcast media and the communications industry in general.
News, current affairs, production, publication, entertainment and audience engagement are at the heart of her career and her business activity. Her expertise is called upon at the highest levels – she has become a corporate adviser to board, executive and senior leadership teams across business, community, Federal and State governments.
Anne is driven by strong principles of accuracy, rigour, relevance and trust. A focus on winning the hearts and the minds – it’s the key to connecting with customers and audiences, whatever your business.
Among her portfolio of roles:
- The Board of Trustees of the Art Gallery of NSW – her philanthropic initiative, the Women’s Art Group (WAGs) has raised, so far, about $900K for education and curatorial support programs at the Gallery.
- Member (former) of the Nomination Panel for the Boards of the ABC and SBS – recommending Directors to the Federal Government Minister for Communications and the Arts.
- Since 2016, as Australia’s Representative to the Women20 (W20) Engagement Group to the G20 Leaders’ Summit – as a result of her leadership for women and the SME sector across Australia.
- Federal Government BoardLinks Champion – appointed by the Minister for Women to advocate for more women on public and private sector boards.
“Anne’s great strength is her reputation and judgement. Her strong communication skills enable her to engage at all levels, and she is a team player who collaborates across a broad range of activities.
In the business of communications, her leadership and experience is second to none!”
Strategic Communications Services
Anne Fulwood – Fulworks Australia Pty Ltd
1. Executive Support:
- Strategic communications advice
- “Best in the business” training for senior executives
- Framing and delivery of key messages – public speaking and media appearances
- Development and review of the communication plan
- Simple language to cut through complex issues
- Bespoke autocue instruction – especially for recorded/video company announcements
3. Brand Advocacy + Public Engagement:
- Personal, high-level experience in building brand presence and profile in the market
- Why 2020 leaders cannot hide from the market, customers, stakeholders
- Leadership with impact – 2020 leaders must step up and be the face of the business
- Cut through complexity and ‘spin’ – authentic leadership to walk the talk
- Build trust through – Purpose, Audience, Message
5. Women and Leadership:
- Pioneering woman in my own industry – decades of experience to share
- Lessons in leadership – what it takes to cut through
- Lifelong learning and facing challenges
- Collaborative and collegiate approach to work
- Aligning all women from all walks of life
- Women 20 leadership role – to G20 Leaders Summit
2. Content Development across all platforms:
- Top-level journalist, writer, producer with 20+ years of experience across all media
- Your business stories – development and scripting
- Production of corporate video and content – connections with the best in the business
- Unmatched network television / broadcast media / newsroom / online experience – high quality production values
- Social media strategy and support
- Relevance – the right content for clients and wider community
4. SME & Entrepreneur Engagement:
- Insights from 10+ years with National Business & Business Women’s Award programs (Telstra)
- Spokeswoman for small business
- Advocate for SME sector
- Connections across Federal & State Government – conduit and advocate
- National media identity – columnist and commentator for SME and entrepreneurs
- Continuing support for future engagement
6. Panel Discussions – Q&As – Events:
- Development of themes and issues for company/executive panels, Q&As and events
- Facilitation and MC services – for internal or external panels and Q&As
- MC services for Company Events where appropriate